Pages

31 December 2012

Muscle Twins

I know that for many men the idea of twins is exciting.  The idea of muscle twins is even more exciting.  I never quite got it, frankly.  But then I saw this short video featuring the brothers  Sean and Harold Messina.



Holy man.  Those are some muscular brothers.  And I like that one of them is more muscular than the other, too.  It provides a kind of instant "before and after", where even the before is pretty damn good.  I hope these two keep up the training.  They clearly have the genetics for muscular hotness.

UPDATE: as is clear from the video, they aren't actually twins. The brother on the left is 3 years younger than the brother on the right. But they could be twins, they look so much alike.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin