Pages

17 December 2012

Some Muscle In Motion

Although it is time for some muscles in motion,today's scheduled video was deleted by the user. This is a shame, because it was hot. So as I was looking for a new video to put in its place, I discovered that YouTube's new update seems to have eliminated the embed feature, or changed the settings so that they person posting the video has to select the embed feature. Until this is changed, or until I can find some videos with the embed feature enabled, we'll be strictly still photos.

And here's a couple of good ones!


This guy is a young South American bodybuilder.  I like his physique.  His biceps are nice and I like the combination of a double biceps pose and some self-admiration.  Hot.

This picture is an oldy, but a goody.  I think it's at least 5 years old.  The young man had a great physique.  And, again, I like the combination of a double biceps pose and some self-admiration.  I just wish this guy would SMILE.  He looks so serious, as if he was willing his muscles to grow.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin