Pages

09 October 2012

Lets Get Bi-Ceptual!

No spoiler here: I love big, bulging, mountain peaking biceps!  Lets look at a few:


I think this guy is hot. Loving the way he looks directly at the camera while he's flexing that gun of his. He looks completely confident. And we can see why.


Are you kidding me? Why isn't this guy a competitive bodybuilder?  Maybe he is. Look at the size of those guns! Not sure why he looks so worried. He could crush most men's heads with those massive arms.


A little PDA, public display of Alpha-ness here. His modesty shows: he's keeping his elbow on the table. His biceps look like they are nearly the size of his friend's head.







































Biceps don't need to be huge to be worthy of admiration. This guy exudes toughness and his arm looks like it's been carved out of solid oak. Would love to see those arms in action...maybe arm wrestling the next hunk.


































I love some self-admiration. This hunk is flexing in class, total PDA, and can't get enough of his own massive biceps. I don't blame him. If I had arms like those, I'd spend hours flexing for others and myself.







































Some biceps don't even need to be flexed. Kamil, the fitness model on the left, has some of the most amazing biceps around.  He doesn't need to flex them for us to see how big they are in comparison to the other guy.





No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin