Pages

22 October 2012

A Favorite Pose

There are some poses that I like to see a bodybuilder do.  I'm a sucker for a double biceps pose seen from the front.  And there is a variation of that pose, where the bodybuilder flexes his arms when the arms are only partly flexed, rather than with fully bent arms.  To me it is a pose that only some can carry off.  Lets look at some.


This is close to the pose I like, but the arms should be held up higher.  It's a pose that shows off the abs, chest, lats as well as the arms.  This guy has a great V shape to his torso.


Here we go.  This is the way to do the pose.  The arms could come down a little more, but this is great.  I can see his biceps and triceps as well as his powerful torso.  I like the wrists rolled forward like he has.  It positions the peak of the biceps closer to the elbow, balancing the triceps close in to the lats.


This monster muscle man, isn't quite doing the pose.  He's more like "yeah, what do you want?"  But still looks great doing it.  He looks like he's moving in on us to crush us in a powerful bear hug.  Yes, please!


This is a perfect example of the pose. I believe that it is a morph. I don't care. The pose is executed perfectly and the body is totally hot: tiny waist, thick flared lats, monstrous arms and godly abs along with a cocky look.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin