Pages

14 September 2008

Thank you to those who've joined!

A very big thank you and welcome, to those who have joined up at MuscleFiction.com. It is an honor to have you join. I think you're going to enjoy not only what is already on the site, but I've got some really hot new stories that will be posted soon.

In fact, a little later this week, I'll be posting an excerpt from a new longer story right here at the blog to whet your appetite for what's to come.

I'm having a little bit of trouble setting up the email addresses for the site...of all things given how complex this has been. So in the mean time, if you want to contact me or Archangel Robriel about anything, leave a message here.

If you haven't joined up yet, check out the site! There's a sample story to read and joining is both easy and affordable. Check it out.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin