Pages

26 September 2008

First Update is Posted!

I managed to get my act together and get the first two chapters of the newest story, "Tran's Formation", to the webguru before he left town for a week. I wanted to get the story up earlier so that the members don't have to wait. So the first update is posted!

The updates will alternate between installments of longer stories and single installment stories. Although it isn't October yet, this new update is the first October update [early because of the webguru's upcoming absense]. The next update, scheduled for mid-October, will include a story with an illustration by Archangel Robriel.

But enjoy "Tran's Formation". It's a hotty in 5 or 6 installments. I'm still working on the ending. I love this job!

2 comments:

Tony said...

Great start to the new story! Can't wait to see the guy grow Freaky HUGE! Bigger is always better! Hope you have a great weekend, falseyedee!

Falseyedee said...

Hey, thanks. I'm glad you enjoyed it. Bigger IS better!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin