Pages

25 September 2008

The MuscleFiction email addresses are up

We have now activated the email addresses for myself, Falseyedee, the illustrator, Archangel Robriel, and the webmaster. So the address on the site should now allow you to contact us directly.

I tried to post a partial story here last week and for some reason it was creating wonky html code and refusing to post. I will attempt again this weekend.

The first updat has been delayed until the 2nd of October. The webguru is out of town until then.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, Site is awesome, falseyedee! Love the stories and I eagerly await the update!! Hope you're doing great!
Scott

Falseyedee said...

Scott,

Thanks for your kind words! The newest update has been posted: two chapters of a new story, "Tran's Formation".

I hope you like it!

Falseyedee

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin