Pages

01 April 2013

Top 10 Posts - #2

We're almost at the number one post in Musclaneous.com history.  Here is number two: a morph posts!  The artist known as n-o-n-a-m-e is one of the best morphing artists out there and the final post in my series of posts featuring his work comes in at #2 in the list of most popular posts.



27 FEBRUARY 2012

Morphs by n-o-n-a-m-e - Muscle Fantasy

Wrapping up this month's look at the work of n-o-n-a-m-e, we'll think about muscle fantasy.


And "Muscle Fantasy - tribute" is the name of this morph.  By now, you can practically recite what I'm going to say about this image that I like: tiny waist, tree trunk thighs, gargantuan chest, massive biceps....  This guy, in this image, is nearly perfect.  I love the thighs bigger than his waist.  I love the biceps bigger than his head. I love the voluptuous and massive roundness of his pecs, delts biceps and fore arms.  Can real men achieve physiques like this?  No.  Not with steroids.  Not with growth hormones.  Not with infinite amounts of training.  But it is such a fantastically erotic fantasy.

Check out n-o-n-a-m-e's deviant art site!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin