Pages

22 April 2013

Tired of The Old Stuff? Here's New Stuff!

Are you tired of the old stuff? Sorry about the length of time that went on. Here's something new to freshen the pot a little:







































Isn't this guy hot? He's ripped and vascular and on his way to Alpha hotness.







































I think this is a really great pose, showing off both of his bulging biceps. I dunno. I just think this guy's got it all goin' on and his buddy in the back is looking a little defeated.


























And finally, here is a nice comparison. My notes indicate that these are brothers. The brother in front has a pretty good build. I'd turn my head to look at him. Nice tight waist and decent biceps. But his brother, behind him, is huge! Massive arms and shoulders and the glasses and brush cut that establish his cocky personality. What a pair they make. I'd love to be around if they were to wrestle. The guy in front wouldn't stand a chance. His brother is the Alpha here.

All four guys are worshipworthy. But I think the guy in the guy in the second photo is my personal favorite of these four.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin