Pages

17 September 2012

Two Alpha Men

Here are two photos illustrating some PDA, Public Displays of Alpha-ness. Both are kind of cocky. But when isn't that fun?

 The first picture is of an internet favorite, known as Steve.  I love a muscle man who'll strip off his shirt at a party.  Total PDA.  I love the double biceps pose.  I also love the way he is lording over his friend, humiliating him behind his back.  The other guy thinks he's all cool, but Steve's the one with the godly bod!


I forget who the stud in this photo is. But look at his biceps!  Look how big it is compared to the hapless guy in the T-shirt.  No doubt who's going to win.  Love a muscle man who will wear a tank top like that one.  And Love a guy who'll arm wrestle in public.  Total PDA.  Given the expression on the opponent's face, and the relaxed countenance of the stud, I gather he's playing with the weaker man.  Awesome!


Steven and the Asian guy are two total Alpha males, who revel in PDA.  And I revel in their PDA, too!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin