Pages

28 September 2012

Robin Strand - Dominator

I really do like Robin Strand's physique.  He is an example of what I like in a man: gorgeous and muscular; tight waist, tree trunk thighs, massive chest, godly arms.  Enjoys showing off his body, his strength and his dominance.  A muscle man who enjoys a little PDA.  In this video he plays the dominator role with a scrawny nebbish.



I just love watching Robin completely dominate and physically control the little guy with his superior strength.  This kind of display of strength is what makes my motor run.  He does it with ease and a smile on his face, hardly cocky at all.  And his voice is so deep, it reinforces his dominance.  I particularly love the shot at 1:06, with Robin sitting on the sofa, his big legs wrapped around the hapless twirp who struggles in vein to escape while Robin strikes a double biceps pose.  Total Alpha!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin