Pages

06 March 2012

Incidental Muscle

The other day I was at a coffee shop in my town.  I had settled in with my soy latte and Kindle, and this guy comes in, walks around, scanning the room, obviously looking for somebody.  He was Asian or mixed Asian/Caucasian, not tall, but not super short, short hair, wearing a baggy hoody and shorts.  It was his calves that drew my attention.  HUGE, just huge and ripped.  On closer inspection, from behind my Kindle, his baggy hoody was hiding what was probably a pretty nice body: tiny waist and nice neck visible.

He sat down and sent a text, pushing up the sleeves on his sweat shirt.  Body quality confirmed by his muscular fore arms.

A couple minutes later, he is joined by another young guy, Caucasian, short dark hair, massive arms, great chest, small waist, wearing a t-shirt and baggy jeans.  The new guy was stoked.  His t-shirt wasn't hiding much.  His arms had to be 18 or 19 inches...and he was only about 5'-7" tall.  They shook hands and got in line to buy coffee.

Later after they had their coffee, the white guy stood back waiting for the Asian guy to fix his coffee.  I was watching the while guy, 'cause, well, he had such beautiful arms and chest.  He was not to subtly STARING at his friends calves!

Both these guys were about the same height, about the same weight, clearly lifting on a regular basis.  I'm really glad I spotted 'em.  Just wish my cell phone camera wasn't so loud, or I'd have snapped a pick or two.  Maybe time to buy a "spy camera".

*wink*

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin