Pages

03 January 2012

Save Now - Kindle Prices Going Up!

The prices on the Kindle versions of my books, I Am A Freak, Surprising Muscle and The Start of Something Good will be going up on 15 January 2012.  If you are on a super tight budget and haven't purchased these books for your Kindle yet, now is the time.

Granted, the new prices aren't going to break your bank.  The prices will still be lower than those of similar titles and the book The Start of Something Good will still be half the price of the other two (since it is half the length).  The prices of the paper back versions will remain the same.

You can buy any of my books at the Musclaneous and MuscleFiction Amazon.com Associates Store.  You can also access my books at Amazon.com through my Author Page.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin