Pages

31 January 2012

Falseyedee Now an Amazon.com Best Selling Author!

Thanks to readers like you, my new book The Start of Something Good, has reached #90 on one of Amazon.com's Top 100 lists!  The list in question is Books / 4-for-3 books / Literature & Fiction / Genre Fiction / Erotic / Adult Fiction / General.  Not quite the New York Times, but I'll take it.  This makes me a Best Selling Author!  Woo Hoo!

All three of my current books are available at Amazon.com as paper back books and as an ebook in the Kindle format.  Remember, you don't need a Kindle to read Kindle formatted ebooks.  You can down load the  free Kindle reader app for your iPhone, iPad, home computer, laptop and Android devices.

You can find my books here:

I Am A Freak, the book that started it all.  All of my muscle Freak stories collected in one book.
I Am A Freak, paper back
I Am A Freak, Kindle

Surprising Muscle, the second book in the series, collects a bunch of stories about muscle growth and muscle worship between two covers.
Surprising Muscle, paper back
Surprising Muscle, Kindle

The Start of Something Good, the new book in the series, collects all 4 of my forced growth stories together.
The Start of Something Good, paper back
The Start of Something Good, Kindle

I have a muscle themed adventure/sci-fi novel in progress that I hope to finish this year.  I also have two additional short story collections planned; one for this year and one for next year.  If you are a lover of muscle growth stories, muscle worship tales, or stories featuring some muscle related dominance and submission, I've got something for you!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin