Pages

15 October 2008

MuscleFiction.com Update Just Posted

We've just updated the MuscleFiction.com members section with both a new story and a new illustration by Archangel Robriel.

A few words about the story: Back in my youth, Mad magazine did a parody of bodybuilding, which included images of men who had won "best legs" or "best chest" titles. The contests back then sometimes included these titles. Well, in Mad's typical way, their winners were scrawny
except for whatever bodypart they had won for. Those images made a deep impression on me. I found them strangely attractive and erotic.

In some of my stories I have written about characters who have followed this road of targeting specific muscle groups to purposefully overdevelop the group. This update is one of those stories.

The next update, at the start of November will continue the "Tran's Formation" story.

Enjoy!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin