Pages

29 July 2008

moving toward launch

Every day we're moving closer to launching musclefiction.com! Yesterday, Archangel Robriel, sent me 4 of the illustrations we'll be launching the site with. Oh, my God, they are hot! He really is a talented artist and has managed to capture exactly what's in my head when I write these stories.

So, including the illustration he's already given me, our "cover model", the original muscle Freak, we'll be launching with 5 of the stories having illustrations: three of the previously posted stories and 2 of the new stories. I wish I had the resources to have all the stories illustrated, but that just isn't feasible.

However, each month, one of the two new stories posted will have an illustration by the Archangel Robriel. We've got all kinds of hot stories and sizzling illustrations planned for the site. Every day we're moving closer to launch and will be going live in early August.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin