Pages

26 July 2008

a big guy getting bigger


I've posted pictures of this guy before, Alexei something. In contest condition, at 195 pounds, he's near perfection, in my opinion. Off season, as this picture shows, he's something else altogether. At only 5'-7" tall, Alexei is making up for what he lacks in height with some of the most serious MASS around. Not only do his arms look huge, his pecs look like they're as big as his head. His pecs!
As he continues to bulk up, though, his weaknesses are starting to become glaringly apparent. While his thighs and biceps are AMAZING, his calves and his forearms are clearly lagging behind. This is going to hurt his prospects in future competitions. I am all about disproportionate muscle development [outsized pecs or biceps] in guys with generally good bodies. It's hot. This is a case of just not developing a couple groups in an otherwise amazing physique. purposeful disproportionate lagging is not hot. Not to me anyway.
In other news: my webguru sent me links to some of the pages of the new site in progress the other day for me to check out. They are coming along great! The new site is going to be easy on the eyes, easy to use and packed with sexy muscle fiction and illustrations. Hotness!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin