Pages

18 March 2013

Top 10 - #4

This is number 4 on the list of the most popular posts here at Musclaneous.com.  Once again it a muscle comparison post.  And it is actually a favorite of mine as well.  Some really hot guys demonstrating their muscular superiority just by standing next to somebody.



20 DECEMBER 2011

I Love Muscle Comparisons

I like these two young men.  The guy in the black tank top isn't bad to look at, but his buddy in the white tank top is freaking sweet!  Look at his chest and arms!  Wow.  I don't know how the black tank can keep his hands off all that thick muscle!


Then there are these two.  I like this comparison.  The muscleman on the left has a chiseled physique.  His friend may have equally big arms, but the muscleman is lean and cut and big.  I like the way he has his arm around the waist of this friend.  It's like he's saying, yeah, you're my toy.  I half expect the next picture to be the of the bear hug where the shirtless hunk using those big biceps squeezing his buddy into submission


Love a muscle stud who'll flex in the class room.  He just asserts his masculinity, like this young man.  Love his  baseball sized biceps just balled up, towering over the bicep of his smaller friend.  And check out the expressions on their faces.  This muscle boy as a knowing smirk of pure superiority.  And his friend doesn't look too happy about it.


Here's another great picture of two muscle boys comparing their biceps.  If the big guy in front wasn't there, I'd be all over the other guy's muscles.  He's cut and big and his fore arm is formidable.  But in comparison to the guy in front...it's like what red head?  The guy in front has biceps as big as the little guy's head.  That's just hot.  I also like the way the little guy can't keep his hands off the bigger guy.  See how he's got his hand around the bigger guy's waist?


I wouldn't be able to keep my hands off of any of these big boys.  Big muscles like these demand to be worshiped.  My guess is that if you ask nicely, almost any big muscleman would flex or let you feel his powerful biceps.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin