Pages

15 June 2012

Movie Muscle


I went to see the new Avengers movie.  I had no expectations.  It was bubblegum for the mind, I guess.  The best part, in my opinion, were the physiques of Chris Evens (Captain America) and Chris Hemsworth (Thor).  These guys have really made something of their bod's.  The worst part of the movie was that neither of these guys has a shirtless scene.  Their real muscle made the CGI Hulk muscle look kind of lame.  But maybe that's just me.  Hot young men with muscles!

In other muscle sighting news, I was at Costco last weekend and saw a guy who looked like one of the body part obsessed characters from my stories.  This guy, Asian, about 5'-10", maybe 175 pounds, would have been more or less unremarkable, except that his pecs were huge: broad, firm, forming a nice shelf without even flexing.  His shoulders rolled forward from the size of his pecs.  His shirt was sufficiently snug around his chest that I could see the outline of the shape of his pecs, including some significant cleavage.  His fore arms were really well defined and he had decent upper arms, but nothing that would suggest that his chest should be so big.  I wish guys like this would go shirtless, or at least wear tank tops!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin