Pages

17 February 2012

Morphs by n-o-n-a-m-e - Anime Muscle

For some reason not every muscle obsessed man like muscle morphs.  They like real muscle better.  But I enjoy a good muscle morph.  I enjoy the fantasy.  I enjoy the "oh. my. god. can. you. effing. imagine" feeling when I see a good muscle morph.  


The image above is by a great artist who goes by n-o-n-a-m-e.  He has a deviant art site.  The image is called "Real Life Anime Muscle" which is posted with   n-o-n-a-m-e's permission.  I like this image.  It hit a couple of my buttons: Asian men with muscle, double biceps poses, and men with necks thicker than their heads.  I like the way that this guy has been beefed up.  The big biceps the flaring lats strong waist all more muscular than the face and head would suggest.  This example of of Asian muscle would be, if he were real, definitely worshipworthy.

I will be featuring more of  n-o-n-a-m-e's morphs over the course of this month's posts.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin