Pages

07 March 2011

Surprising Muscle Now at Amazon.com


At last!  I was beginning to think it would never happen.  Surprising Muscle, the second collection of erotic, gay, muscle growth and domination stories is for sale as a paper back book at Amazon.com.  I know that some of you have been eager for this, because I've been getting emails, and now it's ready!

Surprising Muscle is a 190 pages of growth, strength, shirt tearing, flexing and fun!  It includes 10 stories including "On My Way," a little confection of a story about self worship, the title story, "Surprising Muscle" about a very happy surprise on a blind date, and 8 others.  5 of the stories were previously only available at my old membership site.

You can find Surprising Muscle at my Amazon Associate's page.

Or you can buy it the regular Amazon page.

To be honest, I make a few more pennies per sale, if you buy at my Associate's page, but you can make the purchase wherever you feel most comfortable doing it.

Also, if you've been holding back, my first book, I Am A Freak, the collection of all my Muscle Freak stories, is also available as a paper back.


And, because this is the dawn of a new era, both books are available for the Kindle, too!  How cool is that?

Surprising Muscle in Kindle format.


And I Am A Freak in Kindle format:

Happy reading!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin