Pages

01 February 2011

Surprising Muscle available on Kindle now!

At long last, Surprising Muscle, my second book of erotic muscle growth stories, is now available in the Kindle format!  Ten great stories about men packing on the muscle!  Some of my most popular stories are included in this volume, including the title story, "Surprising Muscle", and a short confection of a story called "On My Way."

Order yours today at either:


(Full disclosure: I get a few pennies more if you buy from my Amazon Associates store, the first link above.)

I just uploaded the file yesterday and it takes about a week for the Amazon listing to get fully filled out with all the information I provided.  The cover illustration should show up at Amazon next week.

The paper back book version will be available in the next couple weeks!  So, if you don't have a Kindle, you won't have to wait much longer.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin