Pages

24 September 2010

It's About Time

I love the look on the guy in the white T-shirt.  It's a look of lust and wonder.  His eyes look like they're gonna pop out of his head.  And the bodybuilder is looking great!

It's been a while!  I've been proofing the galley's for my next book, Surprising Muscle.  It is amazing.  I have gone over this stuff with a fine tooth comb.  My editor has gone over this stuff with a fine tooth comb.  I get the galleys and what do I find?  A type-o!  Granted it is a word that sounds the same as the intended word.  But it's still wrong!  Ugh.

I've finished the first review of the galley's.  I'm going to take a week and not think about it.  Then review it again.  The book will still be available by the end of October or mid-November.  Just in time for holiday shopping.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin