Pages

29 July 2010

Kindle Edition of First Book Coming

For those of you who use the Kindle ebook reader, I have submitted the files required to Amazon.com.  The Kindle edition should be available in 2 or 3 days.  This is a pure experiment for me.  I don't have a Kindle yet, so I am unsure if the files are formatted well.  I followed all the instructions, but this is a first effort.  If you buy a copy of the Kindle edition and you have some constructive criticism on the formatting/features, please let me know.

Edit on 7/30/10: I just got an email from the Kindle people.  The Kindle file had "issues" that I need to fix, so maybe next week....

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Hi, I just purchased the Kindle version of this book and am enjoying reading it.

The only comment I would make so far is that it seems as if there are double returns after each paragraph, leading to unnecessarily large space between paragraphs.

Also, I saw your other post where you were disappointed to find typos even after reviewing your drafts and galleys. It seems as if a few typos made it through to the final version. I'd be happy to proof-read for you in future. -britindc@yahoo.com

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin