Pages

20 June 2009

Mid June Update In Process

I just emailed the mid-June update for MuscleFiction.com to the webguru. If he check's his email today, it might be posted today, but look for it maybe on Monday.

In the mean time, have you seen this guy?


His name is Aaron Clark. He's a stunner in the picture above. What is cool is that he started out a few years earlier looking like this:


Even better, here's the most recent picture I've been able to find of him:


My goodness, just look at him! I love his "off season" bulk. All that powerful mass; that exceptionally cocky expression on his face; the tight waist and rippling, bulging muscles, oh, my! This guy's transformation from skinny boy to muscle man is just hot.

And just because, look at Aaron's back. I'm not even that much of a back guy. I'm all about the pecs and biceps, really, but this guy's back gets me all hot and bothered:


I may have to go take a cold shower! Just look at those barn door shoulders. The traps are monsterous! And yet his waist is still tight above a glorious butt. If I smoked, I'd need a smoke right now.

1 comment:

Donnie said...

Aaron Clark is simply phenomenal! What I wouldn't give to BE this young man. Thanks for sharing.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin