Pages

13 November 2008

A New "Freak" Story Posted!

The newest in the growing series of "Freak" stories, "Sharing", has just been uploaded to MuscleFiction.com. It has an awesome illustration by Archangel Robriel. The story with the illustration is up now. The Gallery itself will be updated on the 20th.

I've got several more "Freak" stories in various stages of completion, so there'll be more!

Check out this new one. You need to be a member to read it. Join now and get access not just to this story, but all of my previous stories, all my future stories and the exclusive illustrations by Archangel Robriel. Membership rates are going up at the end of November, so join now and save!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

falseydee!
What a fantastic story!! I loved the growing feel of the guy, getting off on his lovers' growth as well. Hope Poindexter makes a better formula soon! I'd love a nice series of shots - make me a MASSIVE Freak like no other!
Great story, my friend! Congratulations!

Falseyedee said...

Scott,

Thanks for your kind words! Glad you liked it. I've got a bunch of "Freak" stories in various states of completion. You can rest assured that Poindexter is constantly working to improve his formula! LOL.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin