Pages

10 July 2006

muscle morphs

this was the first muscle "morph" i ever saw on the internet. it looks fairly amateurish to me now, but back when i first saw it.... let's just say that this image featured in many of my dreams.

i'd never SEEN a picture of a guy with this kind of outsized muscle before. he didn't look like any bodybuilder i'd ever seen. he was even better! just the thought of a guy with arms so over developed compared to the rest of him....

whew. the idea still gets me hot.

i enjoy a skillful morph. they tap into the fantasy aspect of the muscle growth fascination. if they're well done, they give you pause, is that real? it's hot. oh, it's a morph.

for a fleeting moment, the possibility of really freakish muscle is real. i like that.

2 comments:

Donnie said...

I love artistic muscle morphs too. I still have quite a collection of "N" morphs.

Unknown said...

Cool idea on the blog, cant wait for more!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin